ITSAGOAL.com - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
25th Apr 15 11:29 PM
Harry_H0rnet
Posts 545
Come on u orns


The Golden boys

are going up


Woohoo. I’m just loving it.

Cheers,

Harry

 
25th Apr 15 11:34 PM
ozzymac
Posts 5,948
Quote:
Originally posted by Harry_H0rnet

Woohoo. I’m just loving it.

Cheers,

Harry



Congrats Harry, looks like we’ll be passing on the way down

 
25th Apr 15 11:41 PM
Harry_H0rnet
Posts 545
Got to love it. Who knows what might happen tomorrow. I’ll just enjoy it now and look forward to some amazing games to come.

Memories of past days, and dare I hope for a trophy to end the season?

Cheers,

Harry

PS good luck to all for the run in. Today proves again if you wait long enough anything can happen.
 
25th Apr 15 11:58 PM
norpluto
Posts 397
Hahaha Great spirit Harry.
 
26th Apr 15 10:58 AM
cherryred
Posts 11
Congrats Harry, hopefully we will come up with you by monday night but it’s gonna be tense and if we win just maybe we can wrestle that championship trophy off you on saturday at Charlton, if not would love to see us take 2nd behind you.
 
28th Apr 15 12:03 AM
cherryred
Posts 11
Woohoo, that’s the premier sorted now for the championship title.
 
2nd May 15 4:08 PM
Harry_H0rnet
Posts 545
Congratulations to the Cherries. You have played well this season and the table shows who is best in the end.

I’m gutted to miss out in such a way. Why the last minute of the season? This is one cruel game at times, but at least we are going up. The dream of winning 'the' league trophy will have to be wait for another time.

I think the amazing thing this season is that two such small clubs have made it up. I’ll enjoy the anticipation and rumours through the summer, and hope for survival and the odd scalp next season.

Off to drown my sorrows and celebrate an amazing season. Four managers and we still went up incredible.

Cheers,

Harry
 
2nd May 15 6:17 PM
eldubya
Posts 328
Delighted to be going up with the Cherries. I was at Uni there between 98-2001 when Defoe went on an amazing scoring run. So I’ve always looked out for there results.

Gutted we lost out today, but in the end, Bournemouth have outscored everyone and fully deserve to be Champions.

For once, there is not a single team I don’t like in the Play-offs, so very much looking to seeing who the third team are.

As for survival, it will be interesting to see how the owners approach the new season.
 
2nd May 15 8:03 PM
Harry_H0rnet
Posts 545
Quote:
Originally posted by eldubya
As for survival, it will be interesting to see how the owners approach the new season.


That will be the very interesting thing to see. As Graham Taylor said some years ago for Watford to be a yoyo side would not be a bad thing. As I said we are a small town who have made it to the top. Even with our Italian owners it will be a tough season next year. I hope we keep bringing our own young players through as well as benefiting from the wider familiy of clubs. At least the financial side seems to be under better management and the club is now on firmer foundations as well.

Cheers,

Harry

 
2nd May 15 8:43 PM
eldubya
Posts 328
Quote:
Originally posted by Harry_H0rnet
That will be the very interesting thing to see. As Graham Taylor said some years ago for Watford to be a yoyo side would not be a bad thing. As I said we are a small town who have made it to the top. Even with our Italian owners it will be a tough season next year. I hope we keep bringing our own young players through as well as benefiting from the wider familiy of clubs. At least the financial side seems to be under better management and the club is now on firmer foundations as well.

Cheers,

Harry



I don’t think Deeney will be getting his 20 goals a season next year, but we do have some firepower. I think we’ll need to strengthen at the back and whilst Gomes has been excellent for us in the Championship this season - is he good enough to be back in the Premier League? He’ll need better competition as a minimum.
 
2nd May 15 8:59 PM
Harry_H0rnet
Posts 545
Quote:
Originally posted by eldubya
I don’t think Deeney will be getting his 20 goals a season next year, but we do have some firepower. I think we’ll need to strengthen at the back and whilst Gomes has been excellent for us in the Championship this season - is he good enough to be back in the Premier League? He’ll need better competition as a minimum.


I agree with most of that. If Deeney keeps his goal scoring run going that will be amazing. A good start to the season will be vital and a strong defence critical. As for Gomes I believe he deserves his chance. Strengthening the squad and keeping the spirit the toughest challenge.

Cheers,

Harry
 
3rd May 15 10:45 AM
cherryred
Posts 11
It’s been a fantastic season in this league and so many good footballing teams with Cherries and Hornets scoring goals with ease. I would love to see the Bee’s win the play offs to make it three unexpected teams in the premier. With the style of football these three teams play I honestly believe we can all surprise the big boys next season, usually the teams that go up to the premier traditionally come back down but that is because they are very defensive and cant score goals. I think all three that go up can expect the odd massacre here and there but if we can all keep to our styles of play then a few mid table premier teams can be scalped for sure.
 
28th May 15 6:48 PM
bcagfc
Posts 817
Why does it take so long for the Football League to make a decision?.

QPR have just splashed around 4m on 2 players, when they really should be under a transfer embargo.

One rule for one and one rule for another.
 
 
 

ITSAGOAL.comCopyright © 2015 - ITSAGOAL.com Ltd. All rights reserved.
Links | Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Acceptable usage | Rules of game