ITSAGOAL.com - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
7th Dec 14 7:11 PM
Dynamodenny
Posts 3,157
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Now you know that’s not what I mean, Denny.

8th Dec 14 1:30 AM
BerryStraw
Posts 118
Quote:
Ceefax, Teletext - what’s it called these days?

Got a Teletext app on my phone nowadays, if that ain’t progress.

22nd Dec 14 10:01 PM
almahaza
Posts 173
Scenes of wild celebrations on the south coast as Sami Hyppia resigns from his managerial job at Brighton. At last.

Merry Christmas everyone.

30th Dec 14 2:38 PM
almahaza
Posts 173
What a difference a Fin makes! Nathan Jones is doing a fine impersonation of a decent football manager. It still looks certain that Hughton will get the job at Brighton, but I’d be content with Jones if he can maintain the standard.

28th Jan 15 6:57 PM
almahaza
Posts 173
Same players that Hyypia had and we’re now flying.....just goes to show what influence a manager can have on his team. Such a shame we didn’t appoint Hughton when Garcia left as this isn’t a strong league.

On a different note, what is going on at Wigan and Cardiff, they seem to be shipping out players left right and centre?

21st Feb 15 9:06 PM
stripey
Posts 1,399
Brighton 4 - Birmingham 3
A nice bit of winter cheer.

21st Feb 15 10:08 PM
samleeds99
Posts 375
Quote:
Brighton 4 - Birmingham 3
A nice bit of winter cheer.

Don’t worry it won’t last long. It’ll be drowned by leeds on tuesday

Fantastic performance by every single player today. Boro battered us but in the end we held out. Cook, Mowatt, Byram and Taylor all in the team and have all come from the youth setup!! Shows the strength of our squad.

21st Feb 15 10:45 PM
wally
Posts 2,343
Quote:
Originally posted by samleeds99

Fantastic performance by every single player today. Boro battered us but in the end we held out. Cook, Mowatt, Byram and Taylor all in the team and have all come from the youth setup!! Shows the strength of our squad.

We may of Battered you but the best team won on the day. Fair play to leeds and there Fans they were Excellent today.

25th Feb 15 2:19 PM
almahaza
Posts 173
Quote:
Originally posted by samleeds99

Ooops.

25th Feb 15 3:45 PM
stripey
Posts 1,399
Quote:
Originally posted by almahaza
Ooops.

Drowned in champagne, I think.

What would you say, Sam?

25th Feb 15 4:47 PM
GibsonSG_2nd
Posts 873
That’s not the Brighton way lads. We don’t tease the Leeds fans just because we beat them, we commiserate and say things like “Unlucky Leeds, it was you who deserved to win, not us.". At least, we do when we’re negotiating selling a player to a Leeds United fan.
Besides, we always beat them these days anyway so they should be expecting it!

25th Feb 15 7:54 PM
samleeds99
Posts 375
Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonSG_2nd
That’s not the Brighton way lads. We don’t tease the Leeds fans just because we beat them, we commiserate and say things like “Unlucky Leeds, it was you who deserved to win, not us.". At least, we do when we’re negotiating selling a player to a Leeds United fan.
Besides, we always beat them these days anyway so they should be expecting it!

Oops indeed!

All gold things must come to an end I suppose. You deserved to win an we missed Byram I think! Cellino announcing he’s leaving just before the game didn’t help.

It’s all kicked off again though and Cellino’s future is up in the air again. Accourding too one of Cellino’s sources he and his family are leaving Leeds we’ll see in the coming days!

Anyway well played Brighton and I hope you stay up this season. Deserve it. Fantastic support.

27th Feb 15 8:52 AM
stripey
Posts 1,399
Thanks, Sam - now you and Ziggy have made me feel guilty for gloating!
The difficulty we have this season is not being able to aim a bit of banter at Palace, but, there again, your pre-match post was just a little bit inciting.

ITSAGOAL.comCopyright © 2015 - ITSAGOAL.com Ltd. All rights reserved.
Links | Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Acceptable usage | Rules of game