ITSAGOAL.com - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
23rd Feb 14 12:15 AM
stripey
Posts 400
Brighton 1 - Wigan 2
The stats confirmed what I had seen from the North Stand - Albion in possession for almost 2/3 of the match, and three times as many shots as Wigan, but with a couple of defensive erros we paved the way to go 2-0 down, and despite some fantastic, accurate passing play exercising control for a lot of the match, and a riveting last twenty minutes attacking the Wigan goal, we couldn’t get the two goals we needed. This time next year, I think with a fully fit squad and a couple of good signings to make us sharper at finishing, we should be challenging for promotion. This year, we could still scrape into sixth spot, but I feel the odds are against it. There’s still the FA Cup, though, as long as Hull don’t repeat today’s feat at Cardiff next Monday!

23rd Feb 14 12:37 PM
nooney
Posts 181
We, Wigan, are coming into form, solid defensively and finally seem to be converting our chances. Maynard and Waghorn have been good loan signings.

Im thinking we should definitely make the play-offs from where we are now. And Id fancy us in any knockout competition at the minute so another trip to Wembley is on its way!

23rd Feb 14 12:48 PM
stripey
Posts 400
Quote:
Originally posted by nooney
We, Wigan, are coming into form, solid defensively and finally seem to be converting our chances.

True.

12th Mar 14 6:05 PM
kapeesh67
Posts 405
I’m a tad late but...

Finally! Ricardo Fuller, you legend.

Ahem...now back to losing...

12th Apr 14 10:02 AM
kapeesh67
Posts 405
If we lose to Leeds today I’m going to have a heart attack.

12th Apr 14 11:49 AM
samleeds99
Posts 262
If we lose to Blackpool today I think I’m going to have a heart attack

12th Apr 14 8:46 PM
samleeds99
Posts 262
G
Ge
Get
Get I
Get In
Get I
Get
Ge
G

12th Apr 14 11:49 PM
kapeesh67
Posts 405
Quote:
Originally posted by samleeds99
G
Ge
Get
Get I
Get In
Get I
Get
Ge
G

Get the aspirin! I’m going to need double doses on the 26th as I am going to see them lose live against Wigan...

13th Apr 14 7:41 AM
stripey
Posts 400
Somehow, Brighton have found a way to score goals and we’re now back in sixth, against the odds. If Leicester can do us a favour today at the Madejski, we’ll still be there!

14th Apr 14 5:28 AM
sss555
Posts 160
Quote:
Originally posted by kapeesh67
Get the aspirin! I’m going to need double doses on the 26th as I am going to see them lose live against Wigan...

is it a long flight?

14th Apr 14 6:57 PM
kapeesh67
Posts 405
Quote:
Originally posted by sss555
is it a long flight?

Flight?

14th Apr 14 7:12 PM
stripey
Posts 400
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Somehow, Brighton have found a way to score goals and we’re now back in sixth, against the odds. If Leicester can do us a favour today at the Madejski, we’ll still be there!

By which I meant........today! Come on, the Foxes! (Special support offer for one night only, of course.)

14th Apr 14 10:09 PM
stripey
Posts 400
Quote:
By which I meant........today! Come on, the Foxes! (Special support offer for one night only, of course.)

1-1 will do. Now just behind on GD.

15th Apr 14 2:29 PM
almahaza
Posts 158
I’m hoping that cup loss will signal a bit of a Wigan falter! The Reading/Leicester result was decent for us as well, it keeps both Leicester and Burnley fighting for the top spot who have both got to play our playoff rivals.

Just need to keep winning now!

SEAGULLS

17th Apr 14 8:30 AM
stripey
Posts 400
Quote:
Originally posted by almahaza
I’m hoping that cup loss will signal a bit of a Wigan falter! The Reading/Leicester result was decent for us as well, it keeps both Leicester and Burnley fighting for the top spot who have both got to play our playoff rivals.

Just need to keep winning now!

SEAGULLS

Now we’ve discovered where the back of the net is, I’m even prepared to concede that we could possibly make the playoffs!

17th Apr 14 3:02 PM
almahaza
Posts 158
Quote:

Now we’ve discovered where the back of the net is, I’m even prepared to concede that we could possibly make the playoffs!
IF we do make it, I quite fancy our chances. Unlike previous seasons our results against the teams at the top have been pretty good. Long way off that yet mind.

19th Apr 14 1:32 PM
almahaza
Posts 158
Never good to talk to yourself, but hey ho.

For one day only I am a WATFORD fan. Come on you orns.

19th Apr 14 5:23 PM
almahaza
Posts 158
Hooray.

Now watch Watford grab the last play off place.

19th Apr 14 11:13 PM
Harry_H0rnet
Posts 491
Well you never know. If we get points from our next two games we will deserve to be right in the mix. We have QPR and Derby.

Let the dreams continue.

Cheers,

Harry

19th Apr 14 11:37 PM
wally
Posts 1,885
Quote:
Originally posted by Harry_H0rnet
Well you never know. If we get points from our next two games we will deserve to be right in the mix. We have QPR and Derby.

Let the dreams continue.

Cheers,

Harry

Thats all it will be H Dreams

Nah good luck to the Hornets

ITSAGOAL.comCopyright © 2014 - ITSAGOAL.com Ltd. All rights reserved.
Links | Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Acceptable usage | Rules of game